Job Title: Intern - Commercial (Paid. 40hrs/week)
Start Date: On or around 23 May 2022
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Reports to: Director of Fleet Strategy
The ideal candidate is a university student interested in gaining deep knowledge and skill sets in all facets of the aircraft leasing business through real-world experience.
Zephyrus Aviation Capital is an aircraft and engine leasing and trading company that focuses on current generation aircraft in the young to mature stage of their lifecycle. We strive to consistently add value and be a trusted partner within the commercial aviation industry and look to add team members who share this vision.
Description of Role and Responsibilities
- Conduct analysis of financing terms and their impact to potential transactions, including financial modeling;
- Assist with financial scenario analyses;
- Provide analytical input into business cases for the company's strategic undertakings;
- Maintain files of market competition and areas of strength, weakness and differentiation;
- Create and update marketing and corporate materials, including PowerPoint presentations, catalogs/brochures, charts and corporate memos, maintaining a consistent corporate image;
- Draft and proofread formal investor reports as needed;
- Provide analytical support to the portfolio and risk management team's projects and initiatives as required;
- Serve as a key liaison between internal departments;
- Perform general administrative duties;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Educational Qualifications/Work Experience Requirements
- Enrolled in a graduate degree program in business, airline or aviation management, marketing or economics;
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0;
- Legally eligible/authorized to work in the United States;
- Involvement in extracurricular programs or activities related to the field of study is a plus;
- Previous work experience with a commercial aviation-focused company is a plus.
Desired Characteristics/Additional Competencies
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Adobe skills;
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills in formal and informal settings;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Acute attention to details with a commitment to excellence and high standards;
- Strong planning/organization skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter describing their interest and qualifications, together with their resum.
APPLICATIONS DUE BY: 18 March 2022
Zephyrus Aviation Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and aims to foster a genuine culture of equality.