Zephyrus Aviation Capital, LLC
Job Title: Summer Internship (Paid. 40hrs/week)
Start Date: 25 May 2021 (8 weeks)
Location: Tulsa, OK
Reports to: Vice President, Commercial
The ideal candidate is a university student interested in gaining deep knowledge and skill sets in all facets of the aircraft leasing business through real-world experience.
Zephyrus Aviation Capital is an aircraft and engine leasing and trading company that focuses on in-production aircraft in the young to mature stage of their lifecycle. We strive to consistently add value and be a trusted partner within the commercial aviation industry and look to add team members who share this vision.
Description of Role and Responsibilities
- Conduct market and competitor research in the evaluation of potential customers;
- Provide analytical input into business cases for the company's strategic undertakings;
- Maintain files of market competition and areas of strength, weakness and differentiation;
- Create and update marketing and corporate materials, including PowerPoint presentations, catalogs/brochures, charts and corporate memos, maintaining a consistent corporate image;
- Draft and proofread formal marketing reports as needed;
- Provide analytical support to the commercial team's projects and initiatives as required;
- Serve as a key liaison between internal departments;
- Perform general administrative duties;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Educational Qualifications/Work Experience Requirements
- Enrolled in a graduate degree program in business, airline or aviation management, marketing or economics;
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0;
- Legally eligible/authorized to work in the United States;
- Involvement in extracurricular programs or activities related to the field of study is a plus;
- Previous work experience with a commercial aviation-focused company is a plus.
Desired Characteristics/Additional Competencies
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Adobe skills;
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills in formal and informal settings;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Acute attention to details with a commitment to excellence and high standards;
- Strong planning/organization skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter describing their interest and qualifications, together with their resume, to HR@zacap.aero.
APPLICATIONS DUE BY: 30 April 2021
Zephyrus Aviation Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and aims to foster a genuine culture of equality.