Zephyrus Aviation Capital Limited
Job Title: Assistant Vice President – Technical (EMEA Region)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Reports to: Director, Technical & Asset Management
Application Due By: 20 December 2020
Description of Role and Responsibilities
· Oversee technical management of the fleet within the EMEA region and provide supplementary support for other regions, as required;
· Provide technical input on LOIs and lease documents;
· Negotiate technical aspects of lease agreements;
· Manage aircraft transition projects from LOI through to delivery, sale, or part-out;
· Assist in ensuring the technical records for the EMEA fleet are up to date, including aircraft spec details;
· Assist in formulating and actioning cost-effective solutions for the fleet;
· Evaluate MR claims, and provide timely forecasting of maintenance reserve outflows;
· Establish technical maintenance valuation and maintenance cost models;
· Manage the technical evaluation and due diligence of used aircraft purchase candidates;
· Develop relationships with third-party vendors and service providers (including the negotiation and management of GTAs);
· Follow the required internal procedures and compliance regulations;
· Ensure that the full contractual compensation is obtained at lease return;
· Support other technical team members, as well as other internal departments as required with technical advice/input;
· Provide timely and relevant reporting on ongoing and upcoming technical activities.
Job Specific Requirements
· 10+ years’ experience in an aviation technical role;
· Available for international travel, as required;
· Up to date with aviation regulations;
· Familiarity with aircraft manufacturer and airline records and documentation;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Highly numerate and analytical;
· Team player with the ability to manage people effectively;
· Strong organizational and planning skills;
· Commercial awareness, with some negotiation experience;
· Familiarity with aircraft lease documents would be advantageous.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter describing their interest and qualifications, together with their CV, to HR@zacap.aero.
Zephyrus Aviation Capital Limited is an equal opportunities employer and aims to foster a genuine culture of equality.